17th Annual AFP National Philanthropy Day Ceremony
Wednesday November 14, 2018 at Ambassador Golf Club (1025 Sprucewood Ave, Windsor)
8:00 am Registration and Networking
8:30 am Breakfast & Awards Ceremony
Tickets $55 ~ includes Breakfast
WindsorEssex Community Foundation Award for Outstanding Philanthropist
Caesars Windsor Award for Spirit of Philanthropy
The United Way Centraide Windsor-Essex County Award for Outstanding Fundraising Volunteer
University of Windsor Award for Outstanding Business or Corporation
Lacasse Printing Award for Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
AFP Canada South Award for Outstanding Fundraising Executive Professional
All nominations must be received by: 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 21st, 2018.
The awards committee will inform the award recipients and nominators by October 12th, 2018.
- No nomination limit
- You do not have to be an AFP member to nominate
- You can nominate a past winner in a different category
- Nomination forms are not carried from year-to-year. Feel free to resubmit nominations from previous years for consideration this year.
- Please click here to download our fillable PDF
The following award categories are open for nominations:
- WindsorEssex Community Foundation Award for Outstanding Philanthropist – Honouring an individual, family or family foundation who has demonstrated outstanding civic and philanthropic leadership through a proven record of exceptional generosity and financial support.
- Caesars Windsor Award for Spirit of Philanthropy – Honouring a private foundation, special-purpose philanthropic group or group of individuals who has demonstrated outstanding commitment in philanthropy and local community involvement.
- The United Way Centraide Windsor-Essex County Award for Outstanding Fundraising Volunteer – Honouring an individual or family who demonstrates outstanding skills in coordinating and motivating groups of volunteers for fundraising projects for local not for profit organizations.
- University of Windsor Award for Outstanding Business or Corporation – Honouring a business or corporation who demonstrates outstanding commitment towards philanthropy and community involvement (may include a portion of in-kind support).
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy – Honouring an individual ages 5-25, who demonstrate outstanding commitment to the community.
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive Professional – Recognizing a fundraising executive whose actions and leadership exemplify ethical and effective professional practice and whose performance has enhanced the financial resources and recognition of the organization(s) for which he/she works.